Our companion service offers daily companionship and assistance with daily living activities. If you have a loved one or family member living alone and you cant visit them as often as you would like to. Then your loved one may start to feel isolated and depressed. Whether they are needing a little fun or maybe just wanting someone who can help them keep house and run errands, we have you covered. Our Care Attendants can provide:
- Caring companionship and conversation
- Help with hobbies (gardening, games, news, etc)
- General shopping and errands
- Transportation to appointments
- Help with housekeeping (laundry, vacuuming and dusting, meal preparation, washing dishes, caring for pets.
If you are looking for a home health care company that has a long history of caring for seniors in their home then Golden Independence Home Care is for you. Established in 1989 with the premise that Independence is Golden our professionally trained staff can help you or your loved one take on activities that they may no longer be able to handle.
To learn more about our services or to speak with a Golden Independence care coordinator about your loved ones unique needs, please contact us today.