Golden Independence understands that assisted living, skilled nursing, and memory cared facilities have unique needs. We have a program that is designed to keep residents safe while improving their quality of life. Our highly trained Care Attendants and Certified Nursing Assistants provide one on one safety supervision and companionship services on a temporary or on – going basis. We offer flexible and personalized care from one hour on up to 24 hours a day.
Our services can help:
- Residents with fall or elopement risk
- Residents with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
- CNA staff relief
- Post discharge from the hospital
- Post procedure
- End of life care
Assistance includes the following:
- Wake up and tuck in visits
- Help with ambulation
- Physical therapy exercises
- Escorts to activities and social events
- Help with shopping and errands
- Socializing and mental stimulation
All Care Attendants are screened and in compliance with Title 22, and we handle all employer responsibilities. Our staff is rigorously screened, insured and bonded, and has had a full criminal background check. In addition, all Care Attendants go through psychological test, skills test, TB test, and have a clean DMV record. We are dedicated in ensuring our clients independence and safety. We look forward to enhancing your already competent staff.